The mission of the Office of Continuing Education at the Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy is to provide high quality continuing education opportunities for pharmacists. Activities offered will promote continued professional development for pharmacists to improve their skills and knowledge in order to advance their practice and improve patient outcomes.
The goals of the Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy Office of Continuing Education activities are to:
- Identify the current educational needs of pharmacists.
- Develop educational activities related to the identified needs that enable pharmacists to apply knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values to become healthcare professionals who provide high quality patient centered pharmaceutical care.
- Provide pharmacists with educational opportunities in the areas of emerging practice issues, disease state management and pharmacotherapy.
- Deliver educational activities that foster pharmacy preceptor training and development, and that assess the effectiveness of clinical experience activities.
- Increase alumni participation in both live and home study continuing pharmacy education activities
To register for a LIVE event, select the LIVE tab below and corresponding progam.
To register for a WEBINAR or HOME-STUDY program, select the DISTANCE* tab below and corresponding program.
*Programs designated with NTDP are reserved for current students of the Nontraditional Pharm.D. Program