CPE Monitor is a national, collaborative effort by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) to provide an electronic system for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to track their completed continuing pharmacy education (CPE) credits. Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are required to submit their NABP e-Profile ID along with their month and day of birth to the CPE provider to receive credit for any ACPE-accredited CPE activity.
You may check your e-Profile on CPE Monitor to confirm reporting of credits. CPE Monitor
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not see your credit(s) listed on your e-Profile and it has been more than 15 days since you completed the requirements of the CE.
The Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy offers both live and distance education opprotunities.
- Live programs are seminars/lectures offered by a speaker on a topic. Participants are required to register prior to the event, complete an evaluation form and complete any pre/post- tests to receive continuing education credit.
- Distance programs are a home study option which allows the participant to complete the work at their own pace. Each course provides the participant with lecture material to view as well as accompanying readings. Participants receive credit once they complete the required post-test and evaluation.
You will need the following to creat an account:
- An Active Email
- NABP ID
- Birth Month and Day (two digit month and two digit day)
In the event you forget to register for a CE Presentation but do attend, it is still possible to register for the event late. You will need to make sure you have completed the following.
- Create an account in Learning Express
- Attend and sign in at the CE Event
- Email email@example.com and confirm you have been registered late for the event
Once you have been registered you will be able to completed the required items to receive credit for the event.
If you are taking an online education CE the access code for the post test assessment and evaluation will be at the end of the instructional video.