Date: Oct 13, 2023 11:00 AM - 12:50 PM
Registration closes on Dec 11, 2023 05:00 PM
Shenandoah University Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
- Review trends in substance use deaths
- Describe opioid use disorder
- Identify medications for opioid use disorder and opioid withdrawal
- Compare and contrast the medications for opioid use disorder
- Identify challenges in managing opioid use disorder
- Describe resources pharmacists can access to address opioid use disorder
Sharon Gatewood , PharmD., BCACP, FAPhA
Brief Bio : Faculty at Virginia Commonwealth University with experience and lecture experience on substance use disorder. Speaker is currently practicing in a clinic with a Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) program.