This CE will provide an opportunity for pharmacists to practice and demonstrate patient and physical assessment skills that can be applied to patients in a practice setting.
Date: Aug 5, 2022 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
Registration closes on Oct 05, 2022 08:00 AM
Shenandoah University Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
To receive credit the following items must be completed
1. Register for the event through supharmacy.learningexpressce.com
2. Attend the entire activity
3. Complete all relevant learning assessments
4. Complete an activity evaluation through supharmacy.learningexpressce.com
No external funding has been obtained for this activity. The speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Registration closes on Oct 05, 2022
at 08:00 AM
Registration closes on Oct 05, 2022 at 08:00 AM
- Exhibit basic assessment, communication and problem-solving skills in the patient care environment.
- Demonstrate physical assessment skills appropriate for a pharmacist to assess a patient's chief complaint or disease state.
- Identify and collect information needed through history, laboratory and other means to prevent or resolve medication-related problems and to respond to drug information questions.
- Formulate and document a patient care plan utilizing critical thinking skills and pertinent items from a medical record appropriate for the healthcare setting.
- Document and communicate recommendations to a healthcare provider utilizing the SBAR approach.
Time: 01:00 PM - 03:00 PM