This program aims to provide the following:
Review interviewing techniques when gathering a patient history
Demonstrate appropriate patient interviewing for a pharmacist
Interview a patient using a structured approach to gather subjective and objective information
Date: Aug 4, 2022 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM
Registration closes on Oct 04, 2022 08:00 AM
Shenandoah University Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
To receive credit the following items must be completed
1. Register for the event through supharmacy.learningexpressce.com
2. Attend the entire activity
3. Complete all relevant learning assessments
4. Complete an activity evaluation through supharmacy.learningexpressce.com
No external funding has been obtained for this activity. The speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Registration closes on Oct 04, 2022
at 08:00 AM
Registration closes on Oct 04, 2022 at 08:00 AM
- Demonstrate interviewing a patient using a structured approach.
- Obtain a patient's chief complaint and assess the history of present illness.
- Obtain a history of medications and patient medical conditions.
- Summarize the pertinent information obtained during a patient interview.
Time: 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM