This program aims to provide an understanding of the importance of including spirituality in the care of patients based on best practices, current literature and research.
Remote attendees can attend this presentation through Zoom: https://su.zoom.us/j/97038925283
Please mute your microphone upon entry into the meeting room.
Date: Nov 10, 2021 03:30 PM - 04:30 PM
Registration closes on Dec 31, 2021 08:00 AM
Shenandoah University Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
To receive credit the following items must be completed
1. Register for the event through supharmacy.learningexpressce.com
2. Attend the entire activity
3. Complete all relevant learning assessments
4. Complete an activity evaluation through supharmacy.learningexpressce.com
No external funding has been obtained for this activity. The speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Registration closes on Dec 31, 2021
at 08:00 AM
Registration closes on Dec 31, 2021 at 08:00 AM
- Explore the body’s physiological responses to both stress and relaxation.
- Understand the importance of self-care strategies for managing stress and compassion fatigue, and for general well-being.
- Use two self-care strategies: an anchoring heart exercise and the healing power of music therapy to apply self-care techniques.
Kyle Feldman, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS, FAAOMPT
Leigh Jenks, MMT, MT-BC
Susana Calley, LCSW
Time: 03:30 PM - 04:30 PM