This program aims to increase preceptor understanding of best practices of hosting rotation students.
Remote attendees can attend this presentation through Zoom: http://www.su.edu/preceptor
Please mute your microphone upon entry into the meeting room.
Date: Oct 1, 2021 01:30 PM - 02:30 PM
Registration closes on Nov 01, 2021 12:00 AM
Shenandoah University Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
To receive credit the following items must be completed
1. Register for the event through supharmacy.learningexpressce.com
2. Attend the entire activity
3. Complete all relevant learning assessments
4. Complete an activity evaluation through supharmacy.learningexpressce.com
No external funding has been obtained for this activity. The speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Registration closes on Nov 01, 2021
at 12:00 AM
Registration closes on Nov 01, 2021 at 12:00 AM
- Identify challenges associated with virtual precepting.
- Recommend ways to manage a disengaged learner in a virtual environment.
- Describe at least two strategies to create and maintain an interactive learning experience when students are participating virtually.
Denise Fu, PharmD
Matthew Newman, PharmD, MEHP, BCOP
Time: 01:30 PM - 02:30 PM