This program aims to increase preceptor understanding of how culture and gender identity present in practice and on rotations.
Remote attendees can attend this presentation through Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/8461352508
Please mute your microphone upon entry into the meeting room.
Date: Jun 5, 2020 12:30 PM - 01:30 PM
Registration closes on Aug 03, 2020 12:00 AM
Shenandoah University Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
To receive credit the following items must be completed
1. Register for the event through supharmacy.learningexpressce.com
2. Attend the entire activity
3. Complete all relevant learning assessments
4. Complete an activity evaluation through supharmacy.learningexpressce.com
No external funding has been obtained for this activity. The speakers have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Registration closes on Aug 03, 2020
at 12:00 AM
Registration closes on Aug 03, 2020 at 12:00 AM
- Examine cultural values and how they may differ from others
- Explore the cultural iceberg and points of conflict that can happen “under the surface.”
- Understand the difference between sexual orientation and gender identity
- Identify a gender neutral pronoun
Maggie McCampbell Lien
Time: 12:30 PM - 01:30 PM