Remote attendees can attend this presentation through Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/646211685
Please mute your microphone upon entry into the meeting room.
Date: Jun 4, 2019 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Registration closes on Jun 12, 2019 12:00 AM
Shenandoah University Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Registration closes on Jun 12, 2019
at 12:00 AM
Registration closes on Jun 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM
- Explain the purpose of USP <800>
- Define and identify hazardous drugs according to USP <800> and NIOSH criteria
- Identify the key hazardous drug containment strategies in USP <800>
- List the facility requirements for the receipt, storage, compounding, transport, and administration of hazardous drugs
- Apply USP <800> facility design requirements to an institutional pharmacy practice
- Develop an action plan to comply with USP <800> prior to implementation
Time: 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Virginia Hospital Center