This activity was planned to meet the needs of community and hospital pharmacists with an interest in reviewing multi-drug resistant organisms, available treatments, and identification methods ensuring optimal medication therapy outcomes and patient safety.
Shenandoah University Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
- Understand the significance of MDROs in the ICU
- Identify new technologies in identifying MDROs
- Recall new antibiotics used in MDROs
- Assess treatment options for MDROs
- Evaluate a patient case and identity viable treatment regimens
Brittina Powers, Pharm.D., PharmD