Shenandoah University Bernard J. Dunn School of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
Participants must complete the following to receive credit:
1. Register and view the lecture through Learning ExpressCE.
2. Complete all relevant learning assessments
3. Complete an activity evaluation form
To provide continuing education on assessment of biostatistics in the medical literature.
- Identify study methodology used in the medical literature
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of the most common study designs
- Describe the methods for collecting, classifying, summarizing, and analyzing data
- Recall tools for quantifying clinical data
- Evaluate biomedical literature with respect to study design, methodology, statistical analysis, and significance of reported data and conclusions
Soo-Ah Seo, PharmD
Brief Bio : Dr. Sophie Seo is a PGY1 Resident at Novant UVA Health Prince William Medical Center in Manassas, Virginia. Her professional interests include infectious diseases, cardiology, and internal medicine. Dr. Seo earned her Doctorate of Pharmacy degree from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Pharmacy in Richmond, VA in May 2016. She is a member of Rho Chi, American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, and Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity.
Release Date: Jun 20, 2017
Credit Expiration Date: Jun 20, 2020